The Siljan models using a high grade Sitka Spruce top with Mahogany back and sides provides a warm round and well balanced tone which will only continue to improve as time passes. Sitka Spruce is considered to be one of the more prestigious spruce origins originating from the Northern West coast in North America. Tonally, it is known for producing a slightly higher output and responds exceptionally well for flat pickers.
- Body: Mahogany - Back and Sides
- Top: Solid Sitka Spruce
- Neck: Mahogany, Set Neck (Dove tail)
- Fretboard: Resinator™ Fretboard / 12 inch radius
- Fretboard Inlay: Select Abalone/Pearl
- Tuners: 18:1 Ratio – Hagstrom - Chrome
- Bridge: Resinatorwood